10ft10ft Deluxe Trampoline With Free Ladder & Free Shade
12ft12ft Deluxe Trampoline With Free Ladder & Free Shade
14ft14ft Deluxe Trampoline With Free Ladder & Free Shade
Enjoy the Amazing Benefits of Trampolining
Whether you’re a kid or an adult, a trampoline is a great space for de-stressing and having some good old-fashioned bouncing fun.
But did you know that trampolining also benefits your health in more ways than one?
If you’re not convinced, here are five of the many health benefits of using a trampoline:
- Improved leg strength: Bouncing and bounding around your trampoline for 30 minutes twice a week can increase leg strength and power immensely.
- Faster metabolism: Doing trampoline exercises can help improve your metabolic rate. As such, your body can process nutrients more efficiently and you get to manage your weight.
- Better cardiovascular health: Regular 30-minute trampoline workouts can help improve your cardiovascular fitness.
- Stronger bones: Bones are known to become stronger when they are stressed by weight-bearing activities like jumping, running and lifting. The repetitive jumping action in trampolining puts small amounts of stress on the bones. A trampoline workout can help fortify your musculoskeletal system and develop denser, stronger bones.
- Better coordination: All the balancing, bouncing and orchestrating all your actions while trampolining helps to improve your bilateral motor skills and coordination.
So, isn’t it time to get your own family trampoline?
Get in touch with UpBounce today and start enjoying these health benefits!